Camera straps

bastic

A star
Name
Lukas
Edit My Images
Yes
Evening:)
Im looking for a replacement for a canon strap :)
I know that quite a few from you, use OpTech straps :)
but which one? there are quite a few :):bonk:
And Im looking for another kind of strap, not the 'neck' one but the one you can attach to the side of the camera(and grip maybe) are they comfy ? is anyone using them? and where I can find one , good one of course:)
Thank you

Edit .. is it the grip one ? Click me

Im expecting my new grip on wednesday:)
So is this E1 comfy? I think I would prefer to carry my camera like this than on my neck all the time heh

I use the basic optech strap and find it far more comfortable than the canon std ones, also they clip off quickly which is useful at times.

I also use the E1 strap on my main body and find it very comfortable, once set right. I tend to cary one camara round my neck and the main one in my hand.

Im expecting my new grip on wednesday:)
So is this E1 comfy? I think I would prefer to carry my camera like this than on my neck all the time heh

I prefer the hand strap with medium telephotos/zooms such as the 300L, 400L and 70-200L.....I find it comfortable and handy but others will disagree.

Bob

Mine's not an Optech strap but the same thing at half the price off eBay. Neoprene, good grip and very comfy. I like it a lot.

thanks for your opinions...
I was going to order both of them today but I will stick with the grip one for this trip and I will see how it gets :)
thanks again:)
but more opinions are still welcome :)

I have the canon E1 strap. I can use it with all my lenses - don have heavy ones yet! If you set it up correctly you can use a neck strap as well. I am planning on getting a clip on neck strap as it is more suitable in different situations.

I have the canon E1 strap. I can use it with all my lenses - don have heavy ones yet! If you set it up correctly you can use a neck strap as well. I am planning on getting a clip on neck strap as it is more suitable in different situations.

How do you use it on your lenses? :)

I use E1's on all my bodies :)

How do you use it on your lenses? :)

I use E1's on all my bodies :)

you know what i mean :razz: but to clarify!

Its easily usable with the weight of my body + any of my current lenses attached.

Back