Can anyone recomend a good Ebay hard case for the Sony A6000 ?

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello,

My poor little Kodak point and press has given up the ghost ( It no longer focuses) So rather than buy another second hand knock about camera I'm tempted to give the Sony another chance. I've never really got on with it so it has not really been used much and now it's not worth selling it. With this in mind I need a fitted hardcase so I can cart it about without smashing the thing , Have any of you had any experience with cheap eBay cases that fit well ? They all seem to be listed as fitting multiple cameras.

Thanks all

Hello,

My poor little Kodak point and press has given up the ghost ( It no longer focuses) So rather than buy another second hand knock about camera I'm tempted to give the Sony another chance. I've never really got on with it so it has not really been used much and now it's not worth selling it. With this in mind I need a fitted hardcase so I can cart it about without smashing the thing , Have any of you had any experience with cheap eBay cases that fit well ? They all seem to be listed as fitting multiple cameras.

Thanks all
Do you mean a case like the old-fashioned ever-ready cases, which are generally screwed to the tripod bush? Or do you mean a shoulder bag?

Like the old Ever Ready cases , I already have a Sony soft shoulder bag but am looking for something that will maintain it small size yet protect it from bash's whilst doing my various activities.

Like the old Ever Ready cases , I already have a Sony soft shoulder bag but am looking for something that will maintain it small size yet protect it from bash's whilst doing my various activities.
Ah. I've never used one of those, but I have used half-cases, which are basically like a full hard case without the fold-over. they definitely protect the bottom half of the camera but not the top and lens. I can't see how a universal one would fit. And you would have to make sure that it's designed to hold your lens as well. An alternative would be one of those "wraps" such as this: https://www.srb-photographic.co.uk/srb-in-it-microfibre-camera-wrap-9515-p.asp

Just ordered exactly that, even in the same colour. I was looking for a hard case but my plan is to put it in that case and then inside a tuperware box to give it a little more water proofing and more bash resistance.

Back