CAN ANYONE TELL ME

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
I am sure this has been covered before but here goes my whinge.

I have a thirty year old Canon A1 and I can read the information in the viewfinder easily in all conditions, I even have the choice of turning this off if needed.
I now own a fairly up to date canon 30D and I find it almost impossible to read this information except under ideal conditions. Can anyone offer an explanation. I know my eyes are thirty years older but I still have the A1 and can still see what I need.:shrug:

There should be a small wheel next to the viewfinder to correct it for your eyes. Turn this.

Sorry Sam perhaps I did not make myself quite clear. The illumination of the information is dreadful. It's very dull. It can be seen when indoors or in a dim light but in sunlight it can hardly be seen. The A1 was red and altered it's brightness according to the conditions. I have adjusted the focus for my eyes.
Thanks anyway.

I am sure this has been covered before but here goes my whinge.

I have a thirty year old Canon A1 and I can read the information in the viewfinder easily in all conditions, I even have the choice of turning this off if needed.
I now own a fairly up to date canon 30D and I find it almost impossible to read this information except under ideal conditions. Can anyone offer an explanation. I know my eyes are thirty years older but I still have the A1 and can still see what I need.:shrug:

Great camera wish I still had mine.My 40D viewfinder info is fine---its just the rear screen in bright sunlight that can be a pain.
Pete.

Back