Can I just say sorry...

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello everybody... Before I start can I just say sorry. I'm quite a newbie to the world of photography so I will be asking some really dumb questions from time to time!!! :wacky:
But I'm not easily offended, which always helps! Hope to speak to y'all soon.

Oh and just so you know which side I'm batting for - :nikon:

No such thing as a dumb question.............and I should know...Ive asked enough on here!

Everyone is very helpful,, so ask away! (y)

Oh...and welcome!:D

Now what kind of a dumb question is asking if you can ask a dumb question...only joking....ask till you've got no asks left!!!

There is never a dumb question on here, Marcel asks these and he's ofline at the mo, so we are all safe.

Welcome to TPF :wave:

Oh Thankyou everybody... :embarrassed:

Wow, Uncle Glen.. who took your portrait !?! :notworthy:

Hello and :welcome: to TP Forums Jozza ... enjoy ... (y)

There may well be no such thing as a dumb question ... :shrug: ... but you wanna see some of the dumb answers this lot come up with ... :naughty:

OJ ... of course ... :thinking:

:p

As said.... No dumb questions..... Only dumb answers ;)

Oh Thankyou everybody... :embarrassed:

Wow, Uncle Glen.. who took your portrait !?! :notworthy:

Well what can i say, its from my new film Die Hard 4, you may have heard of it.....:LOL:

:welcome:

Hello Jozza, Welcome to TPF :wave:

Another dumbass ... can we be friends? :LOL:

Just joking, though at times I do feel like the queen of dumb here.
Dont worry about asking any noob questions, these guys are great ... they tolerate my waffle daily! ;)

Welcome to TPF!

:welcome: ... there are plenty of us :geek: :thinking: :nono: (y) here to help and point you on your way, might not be the right way, but at least you'll be moving....

welcome along...

Hi Jozza - welcome and ask away - someone on here will always know the answer, find the answer, give you half an answer....... :LOL:
If you're lucky, you'll start a raging debate that lasts for days too :popcorn:

Always great fun!

Hello jozza and welcome. I bet some of my questions are dumber than yours. :LOL:

In the words of my favourite teacher when i was at school...

"There are no stupid questions only stupid people asking questions." :LOL:

Don't worry about it. I'm not a newbie and still ask some really dumb questions. Welcome to TPF.

(y) welcome (y)

Back