Can "staff" photographers get in Premier League matches?

Name
Robin
Edit My Images
Yes
I know that there aren't many "staff" photographers left in the newspaper industry.

However if you were employed by a newspaper would they be able to get you in to Premier League and Championship games?

I know that there aren't many "staff" photographers left in the newspaper industry.

However if you were employed by a newspaper would they be able to get you in to Premier League and Championship games?

In theory, they should have licenses. More likely for premier league as they're worth sending people to rather than using agency photos.

Thanks James

So would the license be for any photographer employed by the paper?

Newspapers hold a licence...

Anyone who holds a licence can add photogrpahers to that licence.. I have a premiership ID card with my name on it and the newspaper as the company..

So to answer your question.. Anyone.. including newspapers who ahve a licence can add others (staff or whoever) to that licence :)

Thanks Tony - much appreciated.

How did it got in Bristol? Are you back home yet?

Thanks Tony - much appreciated.

How did it got in Bristol? Are you back home yet?

tommorow.. brum daytime then bristol evening :) just back from a nice carvery with family and friends... stuffed to the limits i am :)

Yes the papers send staffers Daily Mail and Telegraph for sure, as far as I know they go under the papers license same as with *most agency shooters

Yorkshire Post used to send a staffer to every Leeds United game when they were last in the Premiership, 7 years ago i know but doubt the rules have changed since, the staffers went in on the papers licence, as far as i know freelancers covering for a paper can also use their licence

Back