Candid Couples (manchester)

W

whiteflyer

The latest challenge in FujiMugs is Candid Couples, so off I went to Manchester today to try and get a shot or two.

Got there a little late in the day and it started to rain so not really happy with what I got. A least I've got plenty of time to try again before the closing date.

IMG_8671.jpg

IMG_8670.jpg

IMG_8677.jpg

:LOL:

sorry but i noticed that in every shot one of the couple looked right ****ed off...

well spotted and taken

md(y)

OOOh! #3 is easily pick of the bunch ... really made me :LOL:
Personally Id have cropped a cm above the ape on the right's head, as the light-coloured clothing on the rail pulls my eye from his eyes which is a shame, as otherwise I think its spot on!
With a shot like that ... I wouldnt worry too much much if you dont find any other 'couple' shots!(y)

I keep meaning to do this. "Strap on a pair" and just get out there with my camera.

Some good stuff whiteflyer. I think they all look more miserable than those in Bury! lol

loving the last one

Did you ask permission or anything , i'm not saying you should or anything just interested to see peoples reactions to being snapped.

I like no3.

Did you ask permission or anything , i'm not saying you should or anything just interested to see peoples reactions to being snapped.

I like no3.

:LOL: :LOL:

Of course not they are candid :LOL: , anyway anything in a public place is fair game to be shot.

Thanks for the comments everyone :)

Numbers 2 and 3 for me, I need to try a bit of candid photography on the streets.

:LOL: :LOL:

Of course not they are candid :LOL: , anyway anything in a public place is fair game to be shot.

Thanks for the comments everyone :)

I meant after you snapped them and they noticed , did they not say anything?

Ive started to notice how gorillas are creeping into society. for example the phil collin's chocolate advertisment and now doing charity work in manchester GOOD ON THEM

3 :LOL:
The others arnt bad at all either (y)

I meant after you snapped them and they noticed , did they not say anything?

They never said anything, and as a child of the 60's I was taught to only speak when spoken too. :LOL:

Gorillas in the Manc doesn't have the same ring to it :) The first couple do look like they've had a long day. Shoe shopping I bet ;)

Back