Cannock Chase Fiery sky

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
Having seen the great sky in "Boscombe Pier Sunset by Ewan Hitchcoe" I was reminded of a fantastic sunrise I witnessed last winter on Cannock Chase.I only went to nab the Deer.Just a pity there was not any decent feature to get in the shots.
Virtually as shot.
Keith (y)

Both, superb (y) I love them just as they are .. no clutter in there.

Did you use any filters on these?

Thanks both for looking.

WALL...yes I can remember panicing trying to change lenses and banging on a filter when I saw this starting to happen.
It would have been a Cokin...either P120 0r P121 soft.

Keith (y)

Hi keith. That really is an awesome sunrise, and does actually look a lot like an inferno blazing in the sky.

Since taking up photography I've been constantly amazed and in awe of the beauty that our planet is capable of, and also feel privileged to have witnessed just a small amount of it.

Great shots

Cheers

Ewan

Hi keith. That really is an awesome sunrise, and does actually look a lot like an inferno blazing in the sky.

Since taking up photography I've been constantly amazed and in awe of the beauty that our planet is capable of, and also feel privileged to have witnessed just a small amount of it.

Great shots

Cheers

Ewan

Yes...WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD...

Nice one.
keith (y)

Very, very nice, looks like a painted sky. And I agree its a pretty great planet, why do we keep trying to b*gger it up?

Andy

Yes, they are very good.

Fantastic pictures, anything else added would have ruined the image (except maybe a UFO landing).

Realspeed

Back