cannock chase

RKC

Name
Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
I see a lot of photographs actually a lot of stunning photographs in the bird forum.

So i done search and see its up near Birmingham
Those that go there are these photographs taken from public hides or do you use your own hides or share each others, or is it from just walking around the place.

There are no hides for small bird photography on Cannock chase most shots are taken sitting outside near to were they feed.

As William said - there are no public hides on the Chase.
A car park near Brockton Coppice is a regular feeding place and 'toggers take photos from their cars.
I've seen one guy set up his own camo hide in Brockton Coppice, so you'll have to make your own hide.

Thank you for the info, must be busy place :)

its is- I was there this weekend- you couldnt move for long lenses :LOL::LOL:

so I opted for some landscapes with the 10-20mm

well worth a visit though

Les (y)

Lez325 said:
its is- I was there this weekend- you couldnt move for long lenses :LOL::LOL:

so I opted for some landscapes with the 10-20mm

well worth a visit though

Les (y)

Should have told me you was around my neck of the woods lez

Should have told me you was around my neck of the woods lez

I didnt know you lived in a wood Tony he he .............- If I had your number I would have called you fella (y)

I was visiting my brother in Stone

Les :D

Cannock Chase is almost over the road from me yet I have never visited it and I have been here for at least 18 years.

Realspeed

Cannock Chase is almost over the road from me yet I have never visited it and I have been here for at least 18 years.

Realspeed

:shake::shake: I dont know Bazza :LOL: If you are ever at a loose end then perhaps give Trev4 a shout. He was wanting to get out there a bit more from what he was telling me, he makes a good tour guide ( and I think he could do with the practice :D :cautious: ) there is also a lovely cafe up there to have a cuppa and a chat after.

Rich

I would love to do that but my business means I don't get any days off except in our 3 week annual holiday.

Realspeed

Hi all, I live 30 mins from Cannock Chase and only been there once. Where abouts is Brocton Coppice? I'll be travelling from Birmingham and through Heath Hayes.

Back