cannon cash back and kelso

Edit My Images
No
dont know if this post is of use to anyone
received my lenses last week hes a nice guy and easy to deal with (y)(y)(y)
im just about to claim my cash back, never claimed b4
anybody claimed recently
any probs or news:shrug:
will keep u posted on my situation

shifted to suppliers etc. If anything though this should be posted in the feedback thread.

I bought a lens from kerso a couple of weeks ago and claimed my cash back from Canon got paid out no problem cash is now in bank just itching to be spent:clap:
Bob(y)

Because of Kerso's prices and cash back I'm trying to find reason not to upgrade to a 40D and canon 10-22.

You will get your cashback no issues. Kersos invoice has a uk address on it. I have claimed cashback on about 4 items from him so far and have never had any issues.

I am wondering this at the moment too with the Olympus cashback and other offers they have in place. First I must say that I will most certainly continue to purchase my goods from Ian (kerso) because even without the cashback, the price of the goods is still cheaper than if I purchased from elsewhere. He is a total star and comes highly recommended.

The thing is though - the issue of cashback offers and the like is nothing really to do with if the invoice has a UK address on it. I was speaking to the MD of Olympus UK earlier this week and he advised that they [Olympus] use a serial number registration database to establish to where (geographically) the goods were initially shipped i.e. to which supplier. This registration database is then used to establish customer eligibility for cashback or any other associated offers.

No problems getting cash back from kerso items..:)

Now is definately the time to buy ... while his prices are not always the cheapest if you shop around hard-line they are always very close and so if you then factor in cash-back and you get a real bargain that the HK suppliers can't compete with. Just bought two more items from him.

Now is definately the time to buy ... while his prices are not always the cheapest if you shop around hard-line they are always very close and so if you then factor in cash-back and you get a real bargain that the HK suppliers can't compete with. Just bought two more items from him.
I have always found Ians prices to be way cheaper than I could find locally in the UK. That's on fliters, flash units and camera.

I buy from him when he is cheapest, or close, and elsewhere when I find things significantly (for me) cheaper, which has been more often. If you compare with UK suppliers, especially those 'local' in Wales and don't want to look at other eBay/Hk sellers then of course he will be cheapest most of the time. Your choice. I'm not tied to any seller or locality but look at maybe 4-5 consistently ... including Ian.

EDIT: one thing to add at the moment is that with UK rebates Ian is pretty much unbeatable on lenses and bodies.

just a note to say that i got my cash back by cheque when i requested a bank transfer
no big deal but im out off the country for a while and just a little annoying that the money, is sitting on my living room table!!

Back