Canon 600mm F4 NON IS

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

is it still supported by Canon for repairs and if not are spares readily available for third party repairs.

Thanks,

Mike.

Best bet would be to contact the autherised repair companies direct

H. Lehmann Limited
Tel: 01782 413 611

Canon (UK) RCC
Tel: 08705 143 723

A.J.Johnstone & Company Limited
Tel: 0141 221 2106

Colchester Camera Repair Services
Tel: 01206 843 322

Mikey, try Canon centre of competence at Elstree, 00800 22 666 767 opt 1 opt3.

They will tell you.

George

No Canon discontinued all repair support for it last year as no more spares exist, they will clean it etc, but wont repair it if it requires parts.

Hi,

thanks for all the replies, I suspected it was obsolete, never mind, I only asked as one ended last night at £1849 on ebay with 100 days warranty which I might have bid on, I thought it might have been worth trading up from my Sigma 500mm.

Mike.

Ah, Mikey, pity, as you are also in Fife, I was going to ask for a play with it!!

Ah, Mikey, pity, as you are also in Fife, I was going to ask for a play with it!!

Hi George,

yeah would have been nice if still repairable but thought I'd better stay away from it and wait until I can afford a new IS version of this or the 500mm.

Mind you more than happy with my Sigma and can't decide if my next big buy should be a new body to get the best out of the lens :thinking:

Mike.

Hi George,

yeah would have been nice if still repairable but thought I'd better stay away from it and wait until I can afford a new IS version of this or the 500mm.

Mind you more than happy with my Sigma and can't decide if my next big buy should be a new body to get the best out of the lens :thinking:

Mike.
Well, if you want a shot of a 1Ds mk3, let me know!

Back