Canon Batteries

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Does anyone here use 3rd party batteries for thier camera at all? I've noticed they are a lot cheaper than the Canon Orginals so they obviously have some sort of drawback?

I use 3rd party compatibles in my 1dmkII and 5D and find them to be perfect, the np-e3 1dmkII battery life appears to be better than the original Canon ones.

Some of the cheaper np-e3 compatibles dont have the weather sealing bit, but, the ones ive got off 7dayshop do and ive no complaints.

I used Sterlintek's in my 30D's and 5D and previously used them in my 350D's and 400D....can't fault them at all.
Bought all mine from Wbessada on this forum....he's still advertising them and the service is excellent.

Bob

Thanks for the recommendation Bob.

HuybridUK, I do indeed have these available. Please PM me if you'd like to buy any. Link to my for sale page.

Thanks
WB

Thanks for the recommendation Bob.

HuybridUK, I do indeed have these available. Please PM me if you'd like to buy any. Link to my for sale page.

Thanks
WB

I'm using one of these from wbessa (in 1Ds MKII)-and it's excellent, and for the price William charges-it's a steal-highly recommended. (y)

I also use Sterlingteks that I bought from wbessada. Much cheaper than the Canon equivalents and they hold more charge too.

well pleased this post came up, i need 2 spare for my 40D....

pay day next week so ill contact you then.

wbessada has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Meh. :-(

Hope he sees this post lol.

Back