Canon Bob.

So Bob - which part of your "characture" is deformed - picture may be needed by others here...!
Galaxy66 - where near witney - I grew up in Ducklington....

Steve, Field farm, North Leigh. OX29 6TX if you want the precise location.

We love the area and it will be our third stay there.

Mal.

Not sure, but I may have been their paper boy 37 years ago...
Never gave me a Christmas tip if I remember right.....

Will have a word with them when we go down:D,if it is the same place I hope you had a bike because it is a long hilly walk from the main road for a wee lad with a bag full of papers:)

best I embarrass him a bit more then :D I first meet bob after buying a Len's from him he went out of his way to meet me to do a exchange, since then we have kept in touch and meet several times where he has Lent me kit to try to see if it what I need before I go and buy it, always replies to my emails and post's and is a wealth of information without him I would have bought thing's that were not suitable for my needs look forward to the warm month's when we can do some shoots together and a chat with a pint (y)

I have yet to have the pleasure of meeting him - what does he look like (an opening for many pictures of the deformed characture he claims to be...)

Much as all this is very flattering, I think there's a danger that a myth will develop...not to mention StewartR putting a bounty on my head for nicking his business.

Seriously though...thanks everybody for the kind words and I hope, one day, to be able to live up to the vision that you're creating.

Bob

PS..how long do I have to live with that bloody rubbish planted under my avatar?

Rick...no pints...I'm teetotal :wacky:

Talk canon bob forums :D i like it got a ring to it

Back