Edit My Images
No
Hi,

Does anybody have this lens?
What do you think of it?
Is it worth the money?

Cheers,

i have it, i love it, yes it's well worth the money

Hi, I'm currently looking at this lens 2, what kind of prices have you found it for so far?

Hi - it's worth getting in touch with Kerso - I think there might be cashback on this lens atm. Failing that - try onestop digital - got mine from there for £350'ish :)

Anyway, excellent lens - well worth it if you like wiiiiide angle shots! :D

Matt

Hi - it's worth getting in touch with Kerso - I think there might be cashback on this lens atm. Failing that - try onestop digital - got mine from there for £350'ish :)

Anyway, excellent lens - well worth it if you like wiiiiide angle shots! :D

Matt

the 10-20 sigma is around £280

the 10-20 sigma is around £280

Personally think it's worth paying a bit extra to have a Canon version, although its only 2 mm extra, it can come in handy, and the fact its a f/3.5-4.5 i better rather than the Sigma's f/4.5-5.6

Cheers,

I used to have one but found it too wide for the sort of landscapes I like to take.
Ok for capturing huge buildings close up, or for inifinite foreground shots, but they got a bit samey after a while for me anyway.

Depends on your style of photography I guess. For me it didn't really work.

I used to have one but found it too wide for the sort of landscapes I like to take.
Ok for capturing huge buildings close up, or for inifinite foreground shots, but they got a bit samey after a while for me anyway.

Depends on your style of photography I guess. For me it didn't really work.

Thanks for that, always helpful to have a negative opinion about a piece of equipment (y)(y)
From what i have heard from the 3 forums i have asked about it on, i think it will do the job, am hoping to get up close and personal with certain things.

Cheers,

I may be selling mine soon...
It won't fit onto my 5d, and the 30d is going, so it will need a home..

I have it. I love it. I'd recommend it to anybody.

I have the sigma 10-20 and in comparison pictures with the Canon the Canon wins so it's worth the extra cash IMO. I'm actually thinking of selling my 10-20 to trade up.

Thanks for all the help,
Have decided that i am going to buy it, now to find it cheaper...
Whats the cheapest you've found it, got to be in the U.K., cheapest i've found it so far is £418.30 inc. VAT.

Thanks in advance,

Thanks for all the help,
Have decided that i am going to buy it, now to find it cheaper...
Whats the cheapest you've found it, got to be in the U.K., cheapest i've found it so far is £418.30 inc. VAT.

Thanks in advance,

PM Kerso he will sort you out a decent price below what you have here, outside the UK the lowest I have seen is £365 delivered.

I got mine for £358 from OneStop Digital in HK - free FedEx delivery and quick too! Can't fault them! :)

Matt

Im getting a wide soon. Im torn between the sigma and canon. Its just the price... being a uni student its a big issue and the fact that i might go FF soon which would render both of them useless!

Well, buy the Canon and when you go full frame sell it to me for half the original cost. Easy.

Im getting a wide soon. Im torn between the sigma and canon. Its just the price... being a uni student its a big issue and the fact that i might go FF soon which would render both of them useless!
If you can afford to go full-frame then you can afford to buy the 10-22 and then sell it later.

Back