Canon eos films camera's

Edit My Images
Yes
I am quite into wildlife photography and I am looking to get a new camera. I was thinking of getting a 30d or something but then I just got back my first slides form peak imaging. I was blown away by the quality and the colours that digital just can't beat.
I am therefore wanting to get a film camera, I would love to get some fd super teles to go with my ae-1, but there impossible to find. I therefore want to get an eos to go with my ef lenses.
So which is the best camera for wildlife photography I am looking for something that is sub £200 and has good af.

Thanks for any help.

You have a great advantage using film, it don't make a difference what camera you get really the film is your point of capture :)

Just buy a cheap £15 eos of ebay, while you decide or save up for what you really want.

Thanks guys I have a cheap eos, but I just dont use it because I am worried its going to jump out of focus (which it does) and I might miss the shot. I end up therefore leaving it in the bag and using my 350d which is nearly as bad.
If I was going to use my AE-1 I would want to have a 300 f2.8 or something big, but finding one is near impossible.

Get an EOS 3. I have one and I can honestly say it's probably the best spec'd 35mm I've owned. 45 AF points, and fast AF, makes it ideal for action/wildlife. Weather sealed too, and can be picked up very reasonably.

Ffordes have a few in stock in your price range, and at least you get 3 months warranty.

Ffordes.

Another vote for EOS3. Great camera. Almost an EOS1 but for less money

I don't think it is weather sealed though Cedric - thought that was 1-series only?

Well it's not sealed quite to 1 Series standard as I understand it Paul, but certainly to a higher standard than any other EOS cameras. It seems all it lacks is the lens throat seal, so if you're using a weather sealed lens which does seal at the body, I'd think the difference is probably negligible?

CLICKY

Had an EOS10 for a while before going to Nikon.

I liked the DOF button to the right at the back behind the shutter button you could also programme this to focus rather than a half press on the shutter button which I think would be quite useful for wildlife stuff - just a thought

EOS3 where definitley a well built and thought out camera (I used to sell work in photographic retail).

Ok, how does the eos 1n compare as they seem to be the same price on ebay?

Thanks for all the help.

Back