Canon T90

Name
graham Kenny
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey guys i m looking to make a jump up to Dslr so i am asking a bit of advise for pricing my 35mm kit, this is not an Advert just a bit of advise so i can get a good idea on the price for this stuff before i put it up on the forsale section later. well in brief i have

Canon T90 body 1 small scratch prob less than 1000 snaps good condition
Canon 300mmF5.6
Canon Speedlite 300TL
canon remote switch 60T3
Tamron 80-210 F3.8macro + Jessops UV Filter
Vivitar 28-70mm F3.5 Macro Hoya Uv filter and lens hood
Vivitar 19mm Ultra wide F3.8 + Jessops UV Filter

all in good working order

any ideas on pricing ect ect would be a good help

Cheers guys n gals

Look on Ebay under completed listings.

Several sold recently between £ 80 and £ 150

yea had a wee look there, ideally i would be looking to sell this as a full set, anyways 97 more posts and 27days till i am able to post on the buy/sell section anyway lol:)

why sell? :p

i just dont use it anymore, been using the wifes 400D alot and decided i want to move on up

Its a move sideways rather than up...
Hope you get some decent money for it, and for the love of God....don't buy a better digital than the missus, unless you can fog the issue with discontinued models....or something :LOL:

Its a move sideways rather than up...
Hope you get some decent money for it, and for the love of God....don't buy a better digital than the missus, unless you can fog the issue with discontinued models....or something :LOL:

lol :) but yea will sell her on here when i reach the post criteria (Camera Not the wife) and such if not will stick it on ebay

Back