Can't Decide - "New Cropped Image"

Name
Mike Edwards
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

Can't decide if i like the image below or not something is pulling me to frame it let me know your C&C if you don't mind.

Click for Larger image.

Regards Mike.

Thanks very much for all the comment, have cropped the image, is this better?

Last edited:
I like it very much, the colour being it's high point for me. I might be tempted to snip a little bit off the image though, just to take the horizon off centre. Maybe lose some of the dark area at the bottom?

I agree with MisterRigsby, nice shot but needs a trim.

I wouldn't trim higher than the dark though - the dark rocks leading down to a central point is a nice touch - so at the most about a fifth off the bottom (y)

I like it very much, the colour being it's high point for me. I might be tempted to snip a little bit off the image though, just to take the horizon off centre. Maybe lose some of the dark area at the bottom?
:agree: Nice shot

I love the colour and the shadow at the bottom. It would be helped by a crop, but don't take too much off the bottom as I find it frames the sea quite nicely.

I would also go with the crop on the bottom. The picture has a lovely turquoise mono colour to it which really hits me when first viewing it. Great stillness to the water too so a big thumbs up from me mate(y)

Yup - crop off some of the bottom, other than that, fantastic!

Back