cant take it no more....

Edit My Images
No
ok due to the high Scots contingency (sp), i feel i have to mention the little "game" that took place on Saturday, and our victorius efforts to send "them home to think again" :woot: :woot:

umph! i suppose one of you had to mention it, my wee wifey hasnt got the slightest interest in rugby, but after saturday's she feels she is Scotlands number 1 rugby fan, and does nothing but rattle on about how we "the scots we" were superior in the ruck and maul, and their second phase rugby was outstanding. Myself i put it down to sheer bloody luck.

Myself, i didnt even realise it the game was on, i was busy preparing myself for the world cup in the summer :whistle2: :whistle2:

This post i write, with a shotgun held against my head, and can confirm that i have everything crossed as i write it to ward off evil spirits.

The Scots certainly deserved to win :clap: :clap: (god, that sticks in my throat), they certainly wanted it more than us.

At least it opens up the championship a bit, i was beginning to find it a bit boring :woot:

Mike

PS just read this post out to the wife, and if looks could kill, looks like i will be doing my own lunch today.

Lol Mike, for your honesty i will send a pack of sandwiches down for your lunch lmao.

It wasnt the prettiest of games, but Scotland did thwart of attack after attack, i didnt expect the win in all truth, but was a great suprise, at least the competition is quite open now with 4 teams from the 6 in with a shout.

Imagine that, we could win the 6 nations, and were world cup holders of the elephant polo trophy, and a rising tennis star in Andrew Murray, it must be the tapwater.

I knew someone would have to bring this up, In all fairness I do believe that Scotland deserved the win and now with Ireland winning too the championship is wide open, My mrs is Irish and I havn't heard the end of it since we lost,
Just to point out out though that England are still top of the table:whistle2:

All that introdudtion to get the Murrayfield crowd going was enough to wear any opposition down - any thoughts for something similar to use at Twickers?

Gary Bagshawe said:
Just to point out out though that England are still top of the table:whistle2:

Only because they got up early and put their towels out first!

Back