Captain Contrast... Aka the TP Villain

You're in denial Pete, I'm sure I'm not the only one who notices it :LOL: I'll start saving for me hat now :p

:LOL:

So when does the other pic arrive? The goggles and hat one :D

Dooooooooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :D

Oh, and I think it's about time you a Del got a room and made use of all that ... *tension* you have going on :naughty:. I mean seriously, you guys need to have sex together already!

Imagine the baby!!!

There's about as much tension between me and Del as there is between me and this empty can of coke I have. Sure they both have holes but ain't no way I'm tapping that :p

You're in denial Pete, I'm sure I'm not the only one who notices it :LOL: I'll start saving for me hat now :p

I'd rather be drowned in de nile :p

I'm away from TP for a couple of days and THIS is what goes off.....:nono::nono::nono:

Jo....I considered you a friend but consider you well and truely off my christmas card list now! :p

There is no tension between Pete and I. Just difference of opinions. Although, this seems to be the one thing that we are both agreeing on. Its never gonna happen! :LOL:

Last edited:
dsc_2560.jpg
I've just figured out who you reminded me of.

Dun dun DUNNNN!! Captain Chaos!

chaosww9.jpg

I have a WW1 fighter pilot hat and goggles. Don't make me use them :p

I encourage it! I'm missing those type of props from my collection, I'm jealous!
I have a red cowgirl hat though, with white pigtails!

'Chocks away sir! Let's get this bally kite in the air and give Gerry a damn good thrashing!'

(y)

Last edited:
I think the false nose is particularly scary. That'll certainly keep the kids away from the fire!

See, now you are saying you like a damn good thrashing!
That and the S&M references have got me, well curious!

Any other confessions while we are at it? :D

oh dear...oh dear oh dear.... it almost makes a trip to liverland worth it... :LOL:

Chocks away, lets see Captain Biggles then :D

It isn't working yet.

I think the false nose is particularly scary. That'll certainly keep the kids away from the fire!

*ahem* Thats *my* nose :p

See, now you are saying you like a damn good thrashing!
That and the S&M references have got me, well curious!

Any other confessions while we are at it? :D

I'm your father?

Back