Capture One coming to iPad

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Capture One for iPad is getting released on June 28th.

Looks more like a companion to the Desktop Capture One but only $5 a month (not sure about UK).

I'm an Adobe CC subscriber however as a Fuji shooter I've always been keen to try Capture One so having it available on iPad as well could convince me to give it a go.

The ipad version is nowhere near the power of the desktop version (CaptureOne Pro v15.3) so dont get yourself too excited.
There is no layers and there is no tethering.

I dont do subscriptions I only buy my software. Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop CS6 was fine for me but I will not pay a subscription so I moved to other software.
I wont be moving from my desktop version of COP any time soon.

The ipad version is nowhere near the power of the desktop version (CaptureOne Pro v15.3) so dont get yourself too excited.
There is no layers and there is no tethering.

I dont do subscriptions I only buy my software. Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop CS6 was fine for me but I will not pay a subscription so I moved to other software.
I wont be moving from my desktop version of COP any time soon.

Though they list layers, masks and tethering. on upcoming features.

The next update to iPadOS in the Autumn looks a fairly big one which will no doubt affect them.

Though they list layers, masks and tethering. on upcoming features.

The next update to iPadOS in the Autumn looks a fairly big one which will no doubt affect them.
Yes sometime in the future. But not now at release.
Many people in the alpha and beta test were disappointed that tethering and layers were not tested at all.

Yes sometime in the future. But not now at release.
Many people in the alpha and beta test were disappointed that tethering and layers were not tested at all.
Well, that’s what I said! However, I agree, promises, promises … ;)

Back