Cars/Mountain

Edit My Images
Yes
A bit of both mountain and cars from a recent driving holiday in Europe.
Taken in the Mercantour Naptional Park in the French Alps.
I like it but C&C welcomed :)

ypnm7e.jpg

Full size image and others are here --> http://www.kingy217.fotopic.net/c1321316_1.html

Some nice pictures you have there, sadly i think the one you have posted looks like you accidently got the cars in shot, not being mean or anything I just think it would have worked better without the cars there.

What!!! We even moved one of the cars so that the "length of rear ends" were perfectly balanced!!!! Clearly you are a not a car enthusiast Sir!

Just kidding, its was a really nice peaceful spot on a large but quiet main road and the shot captured the scene nicely. Although I disagree with your opinion, you are totally entitled to it :)
thanks for the comments on the other shots - it was a great week for practicing with the camera :)

What!!! We even moved one of the cars so that the "length of rear ends" were perfectly balanced!!!! Clearly you are a not a car enthusiast Sir!

Definitely a car enthusiast but not Civics :razz: :LOL:

Just thought it was such a nice vista it didn't require any cars at all be they Civics, Ferraris or anything. :)

Nice Civic Type-R. Is that 2 of them?

HUH?????? did they ever make one????????? :razz: :LOL: :LOL:

Playing devils advocate here ....... i like it but think the effect would have been better with 3 brightly coloured cars (green, yellow and maybe a red one too) :thinking:

G Dem, the Accord Type-R is the best one in the shot ;) Do you visit any of the type-R forums?

Sadly Lofty we only had black ones to hand!! LOL

PPP - take you're point. it wasn't long after this that we all started to take the micky out of each other for taking yet another car+mountain shot!

G Dem, the Accord Type-R is the best one in the shot ;) Do you visit any of the type-R forums?

Sadly Lofty we only had black ones to hand!! LOL

PPP - take you're point. it wasn't long after this that we all started to take the micky out of each other for taking yet another car+mountain shot!

Yeah i'm on the civic type-r forum. evilowl sent me over. :wave:

Oi you just offended the love of my life (my type-r) :annoyed: :LOL: :LOL:

Just kiddin guys .................. the world would be a very boring place if we all drove the same cars ;)

As for me ............ i like my Fords especially the RS's :LOL: (y)

Just kiddin guys .................. the world would be a very boring place if we all drove the same cars ;)

As for me ............ i like my Fords especially the RS's :LOL: (y)

Lot to be said for the RS brand. there's some very capable motor cars wearing "RS"(y)

Playing devils advocate here ....... i like it but think the effect would have been better with 3 brightly coloured cars (green, yellow and maybe a red one too)

sorry for p1ssing on your bbq, kingy ... but couldn't resist posting these.

(hope you don't mind)

we too visited the alps after Le Mans

:beer: d

_5AM0174.jpg

_5AM0171.jpg

sorry for p1ssing on your bbq, kingy ... but couldn't resist posting these.

(hope you don't mind)

we too visited the alps after Le Mans

Not p1ssing on my bonfire A308 - those brightly coloured exotica are a bit crass:LOL:;) Seriously though, nice pic. that village looks family, where abouts was the pic taken?

Lady Pitstop, I managed to take 770 pictures in a week so I've def got a few more, although I'm not sure you was talking to me???

the road between L'Alpe d'Huez and Briancon.

edit: my baby:

very nice(y) no probs from the long journey??

We did that road too :) , but very easily as there we're lots of uniforms around looking at us cruising through and one of the cars was a little noisy:nono:

Lady P, a few shots I uploaded are here (http://kingy217.fotopic.net/c1321316.html) - but none of them are anything worthy of posting . Just good memories :)

Back