Cat needed!

Name
Renee
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok I know this is a photography website but I am getting desperate. I never new it could be so hard to get a damned cat. The rescue centers won't let us adopt because we have a 2 1/2 year old (who is great with animals by the way). We also have a dog so we think a kitten or an older cat who has grown up with dogs is the way to go. The dog loves cats so there is not problem there. All I care is that it is healthy and will be given a great home on a farm where the only thing we ask is that it kills mice in the house! It will be treated as a pet and loved dearly. If anyone can help with either a cat or some idea of where to get one without innane restrictions would be great. Thanks in advance!

Renee

uh boy, I can't tell you how many neighbor and stray cats had kittens under my porch last summer. Actually, I can, 4! I gave them all away as no one else seemed to be caring for the mumcats. Had I known they were such a hot commodity I should have SOLD them, recoup some of the cost of food for the mumcats. I also was able to get 2 of them to the vet for neuturing. I think kitten season is over, but I can def. keep an eye out.

Have you tried asking busterboy just round the corner from you...:wave:

Not sure but I saw some new kittens just last week in the barn. I will ask the wife what the situation is and you are welcome to collect one just as soon as possible..:)

You have my personal email Renee, Take it there pet..;)

Otherwise try newsagents windows....people who end up with kittens unexpectedly often seem to advertise them that way.

I've got Sigma 600mm f/8 Catadioptric you can have at a good price. Doesn't need "Kitty Litter" .... :coat:

Back