Caution

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Really not sure whether this works, but I liked the lines and the white/yellow thing going on... something not quite right for me though.. any thoughts, comments, improvement ideas?

Caution by JamesHuwDodd, on Flickr

I wonder if its to do with the way the walls narrow down. I feel my eye is drawn into the picture by the caution sign then the lines made by the walls at the roof and floor guide me out on the right hand side.

I wonder if its to do with the way the walls narrow down. I feel my eye is drawn into the picture by the caution sign then the lines made by the walls at the roof and floor guide me out on the right hand side.

Yeah, it might work better from the other side with the lines leading more to the sign... I'll have a go next time I'm down that way

It's weird. Almost surreal. The picture seems to be asking questions. I like it. I don't know why.

I'd be chuffed if it was mine.

It's weird. Almost surreal. The picture seems to be asking questions. I like it. I don't know why.

I'd be chuffed if it was mine.

Cheers :) I think unfortunately the more I look at it the less I like it... I'm definitely going to get back down there and shoot some different angles though; there's a shot there I've just got to find it!

I just laid some paper over the screen to take a little off the left and top. It seems to bring the sign more into the foreground. Not sure if it improves it or not though :shrug:

Back