Ceiling Mounts needed

Name
Roger
Edit My Images
Yes
HI

Looking for some info on ceiling mounts for backdrop roll. Currently have on free standing floor supports so looking for a little more space and wanted to know if anyone has info on what ceiling hooks/brackets you can purchase for the aluminium poles to hold the paper rolls.

Thanks in advance for your time.

santana007 (y)

try viewfinderphotography.co.uk (under backgroud support systems), and firstcall-photographic.co.uk (under backgrounds and accessories). It's on my list to get either a ceiling or wall version soon!

Ladder hooks

Manfrotto do a set of triple hooks that can be wall or ceiling mounted. You also would need two Manfrotto Expan sets which fit into the tubes you mentioned. Using the triple hook system you could have upto three roles up at a time, but make sure that you're ceiling can take the weight!
An alternative for your lighting set is a Bowens hyglide system. Quite an expensive system but well worth the money. The lights are suspended from the ceiling on a tracking system. A great space saver, but again make sure your ceiling can take the weight.

I hope this helps?

cheers

guys sorry for late reply . just noticed them .

all very helpful . again many thanks for taking time to reply (y)

Back