Celeb egos

Name
Andy Jones
Edit My Images
Yes
I've put this in OOF as although it's photography related it's more about people...

The village down the road from me is holding a fund raiser for a new village hall next week. The Thunderbridge Bluegrass Boys who I've worked with a number of times are playing but the headline act is the Wurzels. I spoke to the organiser about maybe doing something on the night where fans pay for a picture with the bands to raise a bit more cash. No fees for me, cover the costs of the prints/postage and that's all. I've just heard that Wurzels have said no, they don't allow photos with their fans - it's still unclear if they are banning all photography for the night.

Two weeks ago Joss Stone turned up at a restaurant up the road from me that I've done a couple of commerical jobs for and where I shoot various artists when they're playing. Sadly I wasn't able to make so I missed out but I know she'll be playing there again. Anyway, Joss spent the entire night in the restaurant, sang backing vocals and a couple of her own numbers. Was happy to chat with the punters, sign autographs, photos, etc.

js01.JPG
js02.JPG

In case you're wondering how Joss ended up singing at the restaurant this:
jonathan.jpg

is the drummer who plays there each week, just happens to be her step-father ;)

Anyone else got any stories of celebs showing their good and not so good sides?

Good story and I look forward to seeing the pics of Joss. Many years ago when I was bodyguarding, I was just outside a venue where my principal was and Anton Mossiman came out and served me a plate of canapes, he was a real gent and a fascinating man to talk to.

I've got quite a few other tales but confidentiality and all that means I won't spill the beans although I did get p1ssed with Kirk Douglas on one occasion but that is for another time....:D

Peter Andre, Chico, Jouney South and Voices With Soul have all been lucky enough to have shared my stage. (not all at the same time). I should really have shares in X FACTOR.
Dean:)

Peter Andre, Chico, Jouney South and Voices With Soul have all been lucky enough to have shared my stage. (not all at the same time). I should really have shares in X FACTOR.

...er, I thought he said celebrities!

:razz: :razz: :razz:

...er, I thought he said celebrities!

:razz: :razz: :razz:

Yeah, see what you mean, maybe i was suffering from illusions of grandeur:LOL: Although Mr Andre in on TVs more than dust recently

I'm often surprised by the celebs that I get in front of the lens (this time doing sound, not camerawork). I was ready to despise Victoria Beckham, for example, but in reality she was charming.

Piers Morgan? Well, less said the better. Total turd.
n
Cheers,
James

Well if any of you meet me I shall be charm itself and will happily pose for photos... :LOL:

Back