Channeling Mark Littlejohn

Second one for me. More clearly defined subject even with the tonal distractions upper right corner. The light is beautiful.

Super work as usual Chris.

Second one for me. More clearly defined subject even with the tonal distractions upper right corner. The light is beautiful.
Thanks Ian, I hadn't noticed the upper right corner. I was thinking of getting these printed and no doubt I would have seen it as soon as the print arrived, time for a bit of cloning :)

Both good, but the first one I really like.
I love the fact that there's a burst of sunlight picking out a part of a darker image....

Wow, just wow :cool:

Can't decide if I prefer the pool of light more in the first of that tree in the 2nd.
Not a lover of critiquing other peoples images but I was wondering what the 2nd would be like with that foreground strip of light darkened and the tree brightened slightly to bring more emphasis to it ?

Both good, but the first one I really like.
I love the fact that there's a burst of sunlight picking out a part of a darker image....
Thanks Bob

Wow, just wow :cool:

Can't decide if I prefer the pool of light more in the first of that tree in the 2nd.
Not a lover of critiquing other peoples images but I was wondering what the 2nd would be like with that foreground strip of light darkened and the tree brightened slightly to bring more emphasis to it ?
Thanks Gareth, I have already lightened the tree a little, I hadn't thought about darkening the foreground strip, I might have a play with that.

Back