Cheap B/W films

I seem to remember from somewhere that the Legacy 100 is really Fuji Acros 100 and the Legacy 400 is really Neopan 400. If that's the case, then it's a decent price - I've only tried the Acros 100 but it seemed a really nice alternative to Delta 100...

I've got some now from FirstCall. How much is the postage from Digital Truth?

I'll post the results when I dev it.

Thats what they are saying over at APUG. Apparently its fuji manufactured film that Fuji sells off at a bulk price to a distributor

The postage is 3£, so will only make sense for bulk buy

I've got some now from FirstCall. How much is the postage from Digital Truth?

I'll post the results when I dev it.
£2.95 - Just ordered a couple of rolls of each, might as well give it a try :shrug:

Thats much better than FC. 7quid postage minimum (so i had to get a load of other stuff.)

Arrived this morning - not going to get a chance to shoot any today sadly :( but at least we know the delivery is a darn site faster than 7dayshop :LOL:

Have you shot with this yet? What is the quality like? Got any examples? Can I ask any more questions?

Grab it all - I shot half my career on cheap rubbish film - clip test a couple of rolls and adjust from there. It will have it's own unique effect and you can enjoy that for sixpence. When it goes turns up horribly out of date make lith prints !

Best wishes
Monty

Back