Cheap Film

I think I've room in the 'fridge for another 20 rolls or so... :)

cheers for the heads up Liam (y)

I think I've room in the 'fridge for another 20 rolls or so... :)

cheers for the heads up Liam (y)

The Sensia process paid 400 ones are virtually free...

Just stocked up...

BTW : I have a question

I just discovered a bunch of ISO 3200 B/W film

So, my question is : should I shoot these setting the camera ISO at 3200 and then develop them for the time recommended for 3200 ISO? Do I need special developer to develop these?

Shoot at iso 1000 and develop normally.
If you want to push it to 3200 you'll have to allow for that during development.

Shoot at iso 1000 and develop normally.
If you want to push it to 3200 you'll have to allow for that during development.

Ah, thanks John. When you say normally; I assume you mean develop at a time recommended for 1000 ISO

I just discovered a bunch of ISO 3200 B/W film

So, my question is : should I shoot these setting the camera ISO at 3200 and then develop them for the time recommended for 3200 ISO? Do I need special developer to develop these?

I'm in the same boat. Have some delta 3200 but only have D76 developer, and everywhere says they are a poor match. I can't afford to buy new developer so will just shoot at iso 1600 and hope for the best, but apparently Ilford Microphen works really well with it.

yus, I just went to MDC and it doesn't give development times or dillution for iso 1000....:LOL:
but it does for 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400 and 125000 using ID11...you could work out the time for 1000 from those if you cared enough, alternatively shoot one of those it does give...:cool:

cheerz for the link.

Bought a few bits and pieces

Cheers Liam, bought some 120.

Andy

Thanks for the post, ordered some sensia but its changed from plenty of stock to on order, so unless their ordering in some more expired stuff i guess their going cancel my order?

Back