Cheap Monitor Help

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
This isn't the usual "what monitor is best" question as I need help choosing the best CHEAP monitor.

I am building a new PC mainly for gaming but also for photo editing, but as I have a very limited budget the monitor will have to be a cheap one for now.

My question is which is the best out of the cheap monitors for photo editing. I am sure a lot of you will say "none of them" but I guess I'm kind of saying which is the best of a bad(ish) bunch?

I have no more than about £130 (£150 at a real push) for a monitor and would really appreciate some help. Would be good if I could get the monitor from Ebuyer (uk) as that is where my computer is coming from so wouldn't have to pay delivery twice.

Also I am after a 20 or 22 inch if at all possible.

Many thanks for any suggestions. :)

This isn't the usual "what monitor is best" question as I need help choosing the best CHEAP monitor.

I am building a new PC mainly for gaming but also for photo editing, but as I have a very limited budget the monitor will have to be a cheap one for now.

My question is which is the best out of the cheap monitors for photo editing. I am sure a lot of you will say "none of them" but I guess I'm kind of saying which is the best of a bad(ish) bunch?

I have no more than about £130 (£150 at a real push) for a monitor and would really appreciate some help. Would be good if I could get the monitor from Ebuyer (uk) as that is where my computer is coming from so wouldn't have to pay delivery twice.

Also I am after a 20 or 22 inch if at all possible.

Many thanks for any suggestions. :)

Tescos have an 22" LG W2234S for £139 just now (y)

Hanns.g 24 are excellent monitors a little large to look at but good I can have two desktops running on just one lol not really ...just two screens at reasonable res due to widescreen

Both the BenQ and Dell would be good choices for the cash, as all of the 22" screens within your budget are TN panels you may as well go for the larger/higher resolution screens.

The Dell UltraSharp 2209WA is the 22" model to go for, it's £199 but uses a higher quality IPS based panel with better colour rendition and viewing angles.

Back