Cheetah

Edit My Images
Yes
Went back again to the zoo today , Ive been trying to get a shot of the Cheetah walking towards me but kept mucking it up:D
I could not get in focus shots using all of the focus points selected when the Cheetah was walking towards me (using servo focus)
Managed it today by changing to a single focus point and upping the shutter speed :)
Shot through glass 400 at 5.6 ISO 1250 (550D and 100-400L)
C&C please I have increased saturation and contrast a bit did not want to overdo it as they are quite pale animals anyway
Pete
IMG_0342.jpg

Went back again to the zoo today , Ive been trying to get a shot of the Cheetah walking towards me but kept mucking it up:D
I could not get in focus shots using all of the focus points selected when the Cheetah was walking towards me (using servo focus)
Managed it today by changing to a single focus point and upping the shutter speed :)
Shot through glass 400 at 5.6 ISO 1250 (550D and 100-400L)
C&C please I have increased saturation and contrast a bit did not want to overdo it as they are quite pale animals anyway
Pete
IMG_0342.jpg

well for a 1250 iso..its pretty good stuff
the colour maybe could be enhanced...but at the danger of offending the nature lovers here
well taken
geof

I'm not to sure about this one. I think I don't like the top half of the photo and the bottom. The bottom half is good in colour, but the top half can do with more colour.

Thanks Geof and Cynthia for the comments much apreciated:):)
I think the problem with the colour is because due to the enclosure I had to shoot directly into the sun.
I waited for a bit of cloud cover but its not ideal
will go back and try again:)
Pete

Thanks Geof and Cynthia for the comments much apreciated:):)
I think the problem with the colour is because due to the enclosure I had to shoot directly into the sun.
I waited for a bit of cloud cover but its not ideal
will go back and try again:)
Pete

if you want to cheat..ta...you can bump that colour pallette on the pc..or laptop easily and hopefully tastefully
cheers
geof

Back