Chick with a gun.

Snapper73

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
:) Hope you like.

3158356313_dfa8da7845.jpg

Is any sort of gun glamorization a good thing ?

It was only a matter of time before this became a debate about guns imo!! ;)

Maybe if we try and look at the image objectively without over analysing further more serious issues for once....

I really dont mean that to offend at all, just seems to happen a lot with posts these days! though that says more about the society we live in...hmmm...

anyway, I think its a really strong image!! very well executed and great impact

Great DOF, But the rings bokeh is distracting me.

Looks well in B&W also.

Is any sort of gun glamorization a good thing ?

About as good as glamorising sexuality in a nude photo..... :wacky:

Love the shot but I agree the light sparkles on her neck (necklace?) are distracting...

Nice image - composition is spot on but there does seem to be a weird area under her hands. I don't think this image glamorizes guns any more than a picture of a kebab glamorizes obesity. If she was in focus and attractive, then maybe, but the fact that she's out of focus and anonymous puts the focus squarely on the gun, which IMO is what makes it work so well.

WOW, very cool.

Maybe you try it with a sky remote so as not to rock the boat with the anti gun supporters.?

I quite like the edit. Concept is good. The DoF is great. I'd also agree with the bokeh rings at the bottom, but at the same time I guess they're quite nice. The lady has a gone but intriguingly has some expensive jewelery around her neck.

I really do like it!

I'm really liking the square format of this one, very Hasselblad!

I think it would be even better if the gun muzzle was dead centre, there is a little more room around one shoulder than the other. Personally I think that would strengthen what is already a very well conceived shot. rather liking Gary's edit too but don't tell him! :)

"Now I told you what would happen if you looked at that D700 on the internet again".
;)

Stunning shot, good job!

Back