Children and animals

Edit My Images
Yes
Had a go at these at the weekend, not my usual sort of thing TBH, and not sure if they work.

girldog3bwsmall.jpg

girldog2small.jpg

Cheers dog looks a bit p*ssed off though, I struggled to get a photo with a decent expression for both.

I see what you were trying to do with the first, could have been better if your verticals were sorted, and it didnt have the radiator in shot.

The second is better, but the dogs face is too dark, just looks like a black smush :D

I like your thinking though, try again for sure :)

I really like the idea in the first one and with a bit more staging I think you could make a beautifully composed shot from it.

In the second the dog looks too miserable - does he like children? If so smear a tiny bit of peanut butter on her nose and see if he will lick it off, if he does not like children or you don't know then this is not a good thing to try :)

I see what you were trying to do with the first, could have been better if your verticals were sorted, and it didnt have the radiator in shot.

The second is better, but the dogs face is too dark, just looks like a black smush :D

I like your thinking though, try again for sure :)

Couldnt do much about the radiator, was very much a snapshot both looking out the window at a squirrel, asked her to put her arm round him grabbed the camera and fired a couple of shots off before the both moved.

Dogs face can just be seen on my monitor - probably needs calibrating!

I really like the idea in the first one and with a bit more staging I think you could make a beautifully composed shot from it.

In the second the dog looks too miserable - does he like children? If so smear a tiny bit of peanut butter on her nose and see if he will lick it off, if he does not like children or you don't know then this is not a good thing to try :)

As above really it wasnt that staged, but would welcome ideas on what to try and do next time (if there is one)..........I have a peanut allergy:thumbsdown:

Back