Chilly Sunday Morning.

Edit My Images
Yes
Decided on a wander through the woods and along local footpaths to Leeds Castle on Sunday, which had the added bonus of Sunday Lunch in the grounds.

Here are a selection of images from the wander, I have posted a new blog post which contains many more, the post can be found here : http://www.nigelwhealphotography.co.uk/2010/11/30/devils-in-the-detail/

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Hope you get the time to look at all the others in the post.

Comments welcome

Nigel

I like the last image & the ice one but feels wrong at that angle. The more I look at the first image the patterns grow on me but dont feel drawn in, I would suggest you dark vignette the edges

I like the last image & the ice one but feels wrong at that angle. The more I look at the first image the patterns grow on me but dont feel drawn in, I would suggest you dark vignette the edges

Cheers for the comments Peter, see where you are coming from re first image, was keeping it clean as I was going to place it in a triptych or what ever it is called.

Will have a play with the ice one, I liked the abstract look of it and the fact it looks like an insect with pincers or something.

Nigel

30 out of thousands... its nowt mate. ;)

Nice shots, I like the ice one, maybe roated 90 left, looks odd like that.

Cheers for the comments FB... you know it would not be right if I did not put an odd shot in somewhere..... it me all over.

Hope you are well.

Nigel

like the colours and structure in #3
I don't know why, put i prefer it either rotated 90 CCW or 180.
what was it a close-up of?

Back