Chipping Camden in the Cotswolds

Name
Danny
Edit My Images
No
First picture to post on this forum. I took it two weeks ago when visiting the Oxford region.

p703525600-4.jpg

It's funny at the end of January this year where that old lady is you would have seen a group of 5 TPer's (y) I thin that you've captured this well (y) the colours are nice as is the composition as you've kept the church in well leaving out the cars that I'm positive would have been parked up the top of the road, this has an almost timeless quality there is no a single modern life aspect in this shot :clap:

Welcome to TP :wave:

Matt
MWHCVT

Welcome Danny, nice shot of the typical Cotswold stone buildings ... for me I would have preferred it without Camilla being there :D

It's funny at the end of January this year where that old lady is you would have seen a group of 5 TPer's (y) I thin that you've captured this well (y) the colours are nice as is the composition as you've kept the church in well leaving out the cars that I'm positive would have been parked up the top of the road, this has an almost timeless quality there is no a single modern life aspect in this shot :clap:

Welcome to TP :wave:

Matt
MWHCVT

Many thanks for your nice comment, Matt. I like this picture a lot for the same reasons: nothing modern but only the timeless beauty of this Cotswolds village, the colors and composition.

Just after taking this shot we turned left for a visit to the local pub a bit further! :D

Welcome Danny, nice shot of the typical Cotswold stone buildings ... for me I would have preferred it without Camilla being there :D
Thanks a lot, Gramps. For me "Camilla" adds something more to this picture but that is a matter of personal opinion. ;)

Many thanks for your nice comment, Matt. I like this picture a lot for the same reasons: nothing modern but only the timeless beauty of this Cotswolds village, the colors and composition.

Just after taking this shot we turned left for a visit to the local pub a bit further! :D

If it was the one just a little down the hill literally the first one that you get to from there then we all stopped and had a drink there :LOL: small world

Matt

If it was the one just a little down the hill literally the first one that you get to from there then we all stopped and had a drink there :LOL: small world

Matt

Yep, that was the one! Indeed a small world! (y)

Back