Chrism_scotland's 52+

Well this is my first, technically not a 2010 photo as was taken yesterday, its 2 exposures combined in Photomatix just trying to get used to bracketing and combining exposures.

4233653345_985437e220.jpg

Good start Chris.

It's certainly interesting to see how many variations there are on a theme with these threads.

I prefer the first one I think but perhaps crop out the bloke in the bottom left. Hi-viz vests are a real pain for photographers :LOL:

Andy

i like the fist although i like the colour of the boat in the second against the drab colours around it

did that make any sense ?

Good start Chris.

It's certainly interesting to see how many variations there are on a theme with these threads.

I prefer the first one I think but perhaps crop out the bloke in the bottom left. Hi-viz vests are a real pain for photographers :LOL:

Andy

Cropped him out!

4240744489_29e8d5db1f.jpg

Great start chris. The first one for me and the crop works better (y)

Hi Chris,

That crop is so much better. Shame that there's not a larger version that we can see. Lots of detail in there and I like the way that the colours on the wheel and carousel stand out against the dull, drab day . . . I'd just like to see it bigger to make the most of that.

p.s. not sure if this is the themed 52 or if you're doing your own project, but there are definitely some nice curves in there (y)

another vote for the cropped version, although the orange of the vest kinda ties him into the colours on the wheel.

Back