Christmas Cards

B

b16a2

Hiya!

I've seen a similar post recently, but unfortunately in checking the suppliers, I have yet to find someone who does what I am after.

What I am looking for is someone who will provide me with a card that I can design the front and back of, and as a bonus, the inside as well. I am looking for a small run of 10 or so cards, and have a budget of around £20.

I am looking for two different runs, and two different sizes:

10x A5 Portrait folding cards
10x 14.7cm x 14.7cm (or similar) Square Aspect Ratio folding cards

I have two images that I want to use, one for the front, one for the back, and I don't want to see the printer's name, anywhere on the card.

Does anyone know of a printer that will do this for a reasonable cost?

So far I've looked at the following:

www.printing.com (They'll do it, but minimum order is 250 or something)
www.photobox.com (Back page has mandatory Photobox logo and charity logo)
www.snapfish.com (No full sized image allowed for the rear of the card)

Does anyone have any other ideas?

Many thanks!

Evan

Have a google for local printers....they will probably be the most flexible, but for small runs they are probably not going to be too cheap.

I have used my local printer http://www.johnmasonprinters.co.uk/ for some recent cards and they are excellent.

Thanks Tom. I had a quick word with a few locals this morning, and didn't come up with anything.

After a bunch more googling, and a big long chat, I've found a seemingly great company to deal with:

http://www.needaprint.co.uk/christmas-cards/

So far, they've been very helpful, they speak to me like I have a clue, and they have so far had great customer service, with a proposed quick turnaround time, free delivery, and I've managed to get my fully custom designed cards in custom sizes, for about £30.

I'll update this thread once I get the cards in the post.

Cheers for the help Tom,

Evan

www.fileprint.org is the best Ive used.

You design the front and back in photoshop, export to pdf and then upload the file. Its a great service and the quality is very good too. Prices are very reasonable, plus you can order as few or as many as you want, and its cumlative too.

Delivery is very quick too.

One word though, if you want blank card inside, then you only need to produce the one page. Works out cheaper too.

Back