Christmas Day Sunset

Name
Mike Simpson
Edit My Images
Yes
Quick christmas silhouette from me, and now back to the drinking! Happy xmas all!

2136521856_f5fb10fb90_o.jpg

Could be a promo for The War Of The Worlds.. theres not much in the image.. but it works for me..

Well, whilst enjoying a Christmas Shiraz I am enjoying this lovely image. Well worth disrupting your festivities for!

Nice image:thumbs If the left & top of the top of the pic. were cropped & the redness in the sky edited to draw you into the pic. Then I think you are there:)

Don't know if it just my monitor, but I think I see some 'blobs and lines' in the black areas in the bottom.
SOmething that looks like it has been made with Photoshop (and with a very large brush).

Also, just a little too dark for my liking. Not enough 'redness' or color in the sky to get the viewers eye to stay in the picture.

I am interested to know if anyone else sees the 'brush marks' on the black in the bottom.. or from Alex if there really is something there... or is it just on my screen??

Don't know if it just my monitor, but I think I see some 'blobs and lines' in the black areas in the bottom.
SOmething that looks like it has been made with Photoshop (and with a very large brush).

Also, just a little too dark for my liking. Not enough 'redness' or color in the sky to get the viewers eye to stay in the picture.

I am interested to know if anyone else sees the 'brush marks' on the black in the bottom.. or from Alex if there really is something there... or is it just on my screen??
I can see the 'blobs if i look at the photo in CS2 or using the safari browser but not in firefox. guess you have to be using a colour managed program.
I quite like it though, better than anything i produced yesterday!(y)

Sorry about that, the dark blobs is where i've removed hot pixels. I had to turn the levels up by 50% just to see them :eek: I think your running your monitor far too bright :p

Oh wow I got a shot of the xmas sunset too... I just plopped it on facebook, I hope it's ok to put in here - I don't think my photo is that amazing but the sunset was so here goes :)

n595807173_521933_8081.jpg

I can't see any dark blobs btw.. the picture look great to me. (y)

happy xmas stuffed &hungover ppl :)

Sorry about that, the dark blobs is where i've removed hot pixels. I had to turn the levels up by 50% just to see them :eek: I think your running your monitor far too bright :p

Blobs away now... perhaps it was due to using Safari to view it..
But now the blobs have vanished..*sorry to have pointed that out...just wondered if anyone else saw them...

Back