Star Wars Stuff

Admin #1

Edit My Images
No
Loads of stuff announced at Disney’s Investors Day yesterday. So much I’m having trouble keeping it up with it all.

IMO the last 3 films of the Skywalker Saga were appalling, but since then things have improved noticeably.

So what do we have coming?

Series 3 of The Mandalorian

A prequel series to Rogue One

An Ahsoka Tano series

A Lando Calrissian series

An Obi-Wan Kenobi series

A Bad Batch series (CGI)

The Acolyte (a mystery/thriller series)

A new film, Star Wars Rogue Squadron.

I’ve probably missed something!

Reactions: Sky
A new Indiana Jones film for 2022 too.

I had huge reservations when Disney bought out Lucasfilm, yes the three sequal movies where a bit meh, but that's another conversation, however with what they are doing now they will most certainly get another few years of Disney+ subscription out of me.

They seem to have got the writing / production team spot on for the new series, I've got that excitment back that I had first time Star Wars came around in the 70's, just can't wait for Fridays for a new ep of Mando and from the Andor sizzle video that too seems to have the same high production values. I did laugh at the "Coming soon to Disney+" tag at the end...2022 is not soon enough.

Long Live The Empire Disney

Last edited:
The Mandalorian has been a pleasant surprise and I've really enjoyed it.
As for the recent films, Rogue One is the only one I have liked and as for JJ Abrams, don't get me started on this idiot.

The Mandalorian has been a pleasant surprise and I've really enjoyed it.
As for the recent films, Rogue One is the only one I have liked and as for JJ Abrams, don't get me started on this idiot.

Though not as good as Rogue One, I did enjoy Solo.

I’d also recommend series 7 of The Clone Wars. It was the only one made under Disney ownership and it is excellent.
Crammed full of stuff. The Siege of Mandalore, the death of Maul, intruducing The Bad Batch, Asohka Tano’s life after leaving the Jedi, Bo-Katan freeing Mandalore, Order 66 etc.
As you can see, a lot of it feeds directly into The Mandalorian.

OMFG I just watched the latest episode. Absolutely amazing.
Better than the last 3 films of the Skywalker saga put together.

OMFG I just watched the latest episode. Absolutely amazing.
Better than the last 3 films of the Skywalker saga put together.

Just watched it and thoroughly enjoyed it, can't wait for Season 3.

but I do think that Luke looked a tad young given that this was 5 years after RotJ

Just watched it and thoroughly enjoyed it, can't wait for Season 3.

but I do think that Luke looked a tad young given that this was 5 years after RotJ

I hope you saw what happened after the credits?

One off boba fett series is promised too.

Black Widow on Oct 6th, been waiting until it was at no extra cost

Just a reminder for you Star Wars fans, the first episode of The Book of Boba Fett is now available to watch.

Has no one been watching this series? The last two episodes have been epic.

I'd like to see but I don't have the channel. I think the budget for TV is maxed out already. If the economy doesn't implode and if the bills don't rise too much... maybe but at the mo Virgin is extortionately expensive and we have Amazon too, I cancelled Apple as I thought it was a massive disappointment.

Screenshot_20220130_183023.jpg
I think this is the thread I am looking for...

Biggest problem is the angry hordes of Star Wars geeks who've spent the last 6 years complaining about the new trilogy.. I was a fan of the new trilogy, except when they
Killed Han Solo off in Force Awakens

Last edited by a moderator:
Biggest problem is the angry hordes of Star Wars geeks who've spent the last 6 years complaining about the new trilogy.. I was a fan of the new trilogy, except when they
Killed Han Solo off in Force AwakensSpoiler for Episode VII

I thought they were b*****ks. Rogue One, Solo, The Mandalorian and The Book of Boba Fett are infinitely better.

Killed Han Solo off in Force Awakens
Not sure about the effectiveness of your spoiler ;;)

The best episodes of Boba Fett Season 1 were the Mando solo episode IMHO. I can't wait for Mando Season 3

I'm probably waaaaay off, but is that Second Sister from Jedi Fallen Order? It's in about the correct time frame. If not, probably still one of the Inquisitors.

I'm probably waaaaay off, but is that Second Sister from Jedi Fallen Order? It's in about the correct time frame. If not, probably still one of the Inquisitors.

I‘ve not played any of the games but just assumed it was of the inquisitors.

Looking forward to Obi-Wan, I'd like to wait until they have all screened and watch over a couple evenings but I'm not strong enough ;)

Back