Christmas morning Pheasants

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
I know its Christmas morning but couldnt resist taking a shot of this chap this morning..:woot:

Posing.
christmasday-pheasant.jpg

This is my patch.
christmasday-pheasant=1.jpg

So what are you doing here..:cautious:
christmasday-pheasant=2.jpg

Blimey who eat all the pies in the first picture?! Nice set of pics.

the first one is great,the detail on it is fab,nice shot

Nice shots Tim. I hope he keeps his head down tomorrow with all the Boxing Day shoots going on. ;)

1st, first and the one at the beginnining is absolutely perfect :)

Wow - just look at those colours!

Super super critical..is the eye in focus? would need to see a full size version. I would love to have an image this clear though. Nice work. And those colours!!

Nice one that Tim, lovely colours

Alan

Nice clear well composed shots. They're very colourful birds and you've managed to capture this wonderfully :)

Brilliant first photo, great colours, I never see them that close up only flying away in the distance!!

Beautiful photos of a beautiful bit of game! Would look even better shot dead with my Labrador retrieving it! ;)

Beautiful photos of a beautiful bit of game! Would look even better shot dead with my Labrador retrieving it! ;)

:D..(y)

You know that comment is gonna raise some purists here..:LOL:

Tch tch. Standing in the bottom of a Welsh valley on a frosty morning, hearing that whir of wings as a cock pheasant powers into the air over the tree line on the hill. Then it sets it's wings and starts to glide on a curling path in the wind, and your heart starts to pound as you realise it's coming your way like a high exocet missile, and the metallic click echoes in the still air as you push the safety catch off and you're half wishing it would change course because you might miss it with everyone watching...

Can't understand that at all. :nono:

;)

:D :D

Superb!

Back