Christmas Up the TP logo

Is it really necessary?

DizMatt, Pink ography in aid of Breast Cancer I would imagine? I think it was breast cancer aid day or something like that :eek:

Yes.
I know places that can't put up up decorations anymore, because muslims in the area get offended. Definitely need more Christmas spirit, starting with a nice Christmas TP Logo.

Yes.
I know places that can't put up up decorations anymore, because muslims in the area get offended. Definitely need more Christmas spirit, starting with a nice Christmas TP Logo.

Can I just say, most Muslims don't give a **** about Xmas decorations, it's usually PC councils getting it completely and utterly wrong, so let's not make sweeping judgments about an entire religion ;)

Yes.

I don`t think it is the people themselves that complain.More likely the do gooders in the council who THINK that some may complain.....:p

Anyway, it should no longer be called Christmas Day, as that description is null and void for most,let`s just rename it Greed and Gluttony day instead......(y)

Go one then, here's a quick one from me.

tp_logo.jpg

Gets my vote (y)

The action described in the title of the thread.

Are you asking, is creating a christmas logo for the site really necessary?

Isn't it just a bit of fun? Why does it have to be necessary? I don't get what you mean.

I think Purpleclouds so apply his "tit'for'tat" approch he had to his Avatar...

Winner for me is the "Bah" one...

del if you could resize it to the original banner size, I can include it...it breaks the forum if we use an image too big :(

My wand got caught up in work and plum forgot! Will sort out your lovely logos tonight :)

Done and all installed (y)

Cracking work chaps!

And they seem to be revolving nicely well done everyone (y)

I'd just like to say the Christmas TP logos are brilliant, and my congratulations to everybody who created them. (y)

They look good on there, only problem (for me) is they are not on New TP Blue (tis what I use) :shake: , on all the others but that one :bat: :bang: :D

Where are they???? :shrug:

Ahhhhhh! Found them! Thanks Cosmix3! Cmon Marcel, put them on TP Blue!!!

They look good on there, only problem (for me) is they are not on New TP Blue (tis what I use) :shake: , on all the others but that one :bat: :bang: :D

sorry mate, I *think* because its a non standard theme, Marcel hasn't added the randomisation to it and pretty sure he is throwing out zeds by now. I am sure you can manage with a different theme for now ;)

sorry mate, I *think* because its a non standard theme, Marcel hasn't added the randomisation to it and pretty sure he is throwing out zeds by now. I am sure you can manage with a different theme for now ;)

Shall I pop round and wake im up?:bonk:

Leave them thar backgrounds alone they look jus' fine from 'ere (y)

Ah.... so we where forgotten about then where we, :rules: :D

Sure I can manage for now................................................... :D :D :exit:

Added yours to the rotation Keith, lovely stuff (y)

I've also added them to TP Blue New theme :)

They don't mix too well with the black theme (as that requires a gif with transparency to black to blend in)....and these mostly have white backgrounds....

They don`t half look fab.......;)

Added yours to the rotation Keith, lovely stuff (y)

I've also added them to TP Blue New theme :)

They don't mix too well with the black theme (as that requires a gif with transparency to black to blend in)....and these mostly have white backgrounds....

Thanks Marcel!
Great stuff! Now I have it on my Fav TP Blue!!

Back