Chrome issues

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
All of a sudden my google Chrome browser is playing up, won't load pages and genarally very slow .
Tried resetting and disabling extensions but to no avail !
Any tips ?
Thanks

Do you have Firefox or another browser installed, and are they performing normally? What happens if you check your connection using a speed test site from Chrome or another browser? (Googling 'internet speed test' will take you to Google's speed test site, or you can use speedtest.net). If you are using Windows, does the Task Manager indicate Chrome or anything else is using a lot of CPU? Have you run a malware scan recently?

Do you have Firefox or another browser installed, and are they performing normally? What happens if you check your connection using a speed test site from Chrome or another browser? (Googling 'internet speed test' will take you to Google's speed test site, or you can use speedtest.net). If you are using Windows, does the Task Manager indicate Chrome or anything else is using a lot of CPU? Have you run a malware scan recently?

Yes I also use Edge which is running fine - did speed test = 75mbps - task manager not showing high usage and Malwarebytes found nothing !

did you try uninstalling and downloading new, worked for me in past.

Will try this as a last resort !

Back