Church interior

love the window light on the floor in 2 (y) very nice. also like the light on mother and child on the left of the altar, good overall balance.

Last edited:
One of those times I wish I had a UWA, would have given me so many more options.

hi nick i think i know that church was it near the sea front a few cafe bars with table overlooking the sea ?i ll go and look at my archives i sure it is

Last edited:
hi nick i think i know that church was it near the sea front a few cafe bars with table overlooking the sea ?i ll go and look at my archives i sure it is

It was by St Vincenttes where the caves are I think, overlooked by the mountains and a massive hill with another church right on top.

We did a west island trip but part of the road was blocked due to rock slides. I must confess we didn't go as high as on some of your images but we were well above the mist/cloud layer at one point. Some of the roads there are hideously steep!

We did a west island trip but part of the road was blocked due to rock slides. I must confess we didn't go as high as on some of your images but we were well above the mist/cloud layer at one point. Some of the roads there are hideously steep!

Good stuff hope you enjoyed it
thanks

Back