Church!

Name
suze
Edit My Images
No
This was taken when i diverted to boddelwyddan castle in north wales today - :LOL: my mum wanted a picture for her lounge of this church which is right near the castle!! (((this is NOT going in the lounge ))) lol

bad picture as i had parked my car in the way and couldnt be bothered moving it - hence half a church :D

but i will be going back in the next few weeks and getting better photos!!

DSC_0312.jpg

:)

Weather looks rarely nice!

gotta show us the one that goes in! lol

lol!!! im going to get much ncier pics - its just meaningful to us - were not religious or anything just we passed it everyweeken (long story)!

weather was flipping cold!!! on the beach at 8.30AM :wacky:..... freezing!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

That's the Marble CHurch [St Margarets I think] just off the A55. try and get it with evening or early morning sunlight, it looks beautiful (y)

thats what its called :) thanks :)

what about the angle i took it at? i was on the same side of the road.... but crossing the road i had lamposts in the way etc :( could clone them out i guess but .....

im going for a sunset scene one day - just needed to find a nice subject and this could be it :)

The angle looks a little off to me, the tower leaning in to the left with the horizon sloping down? Does the Nikon Raw editor have the ability to play with the angle of the shot which could clear that up ?

The angle looks a little off to me, the tower leaning in to the left with the horizon sloping down? Does the Nikon Raw editor have the ability to play with the angle of the shot which could clear that up ?

havent got a clue! :LOL: i do basic editing and thats about it - admitily i could learn but i want to learn how to take a good photo first. It was a quick snap = nothing heavy and will be going back in a bout 3/4 weeks when i go to abersoch and get some pictures on the way :) (better ones)! :)

Back