South-West England Churches, chapels, cemeteries and etc. list/website?

Name
Cynthia
Edit My Images
No
I want to get out and do more photography, but with a challenge in mind. I love to explore old churches, chapels, cemeteries and etc but I would like to start with a list to work from. Does anyone know of a reliable source where I can find a list? I've only found Britain Express and wondering if there are any additional sites I have missed.

I'm open to visit south west/south wales/midlands as easy access to all.

Ideally, I would like a website with a map so I can add completed locations and to do locations... or something or such. I've never done anything like this so don't quite know what I need just an idea I'm working from currently - I would gladly take on any advice please. Thanks.

I want to get out and do more photography, but with a challenge in mind. I love to explore old churches, chapels, cemeteries and etc but I would like to start with a list to work from. Does anyone know of a reliable source where I can find a list? I've only found Britain Express and wondering if there are any additional sites I have missed.

I'm open to visit south west/south wales/midlands as easy access to all.

Ideally, I would like a website with a map so I can add completed locations and to do locations... or something or such. I've never done anything like this so don't quite know what I need just an idea I'm working from currently - I would gladly take on any advice please. Thanks.

There's a thread on here somewhere about cemeteries. If you see anything that interests you you could ask where it is.

Agree about OS maps. Also have a look at Geograph. If you find a church on an OS map there is a very good chance someone has put a photo of it on Geograph so you can get an idea of what it and the surroundings look like.

Dave

Last edited:
Back