Cirl bunting boy

Name
Tara
Edit My Images
No
Just dropped in to share these with y'all (this house building sure takes up a lot of time!!)

Two half decent (not great location!) shots of our local cirl bunting boy. Tis is the only place I can get near him, he comes into the orchid "house" to have a drink and then bugs out!

3585190899_6a4aa88838_o.jpg

and the other side

3585191205_8fa2d45e2b_o.jpg

Just for the crack, our blue tit family

3585191741_af810d0cc7.jpg

Tara

Nice ones, they are so rare in the UK. Love the Blue Tit family too.

I keep on forgeting your in France, thats a lovely set and one bird that I would love to see let alone photograph.

Thanks guys, it's nice to see something different, I wish I could say we had lots of them, but I think it's just him and his missus (she seems to have a dodgy eye:shake:) but so far no sign of babies. There were a couple about last year too, but I only saw them from a distance, just close enough for an ID but not good shots. Typical that they should be come acquainted with the facilites here just when we are about to up sticks!!! Still, the new place backs directly on to a mixed deciduous forest, where I've already spotted long tailed tits, thrushes and had a not bad view of a golden oriole :clap: so next year could be very frustrating!!!:LOL:

Tara

Despite the setting, the second one is fantastic I think. Its different from other shots, most importantly there all pin sharp. (y) Nice one.

Back