weekly Cjt2011____Year 2012_52 Week Challenge WEEK 2 ADDED FEAR

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi to all on TP and a Happy New Year ! :)

Going to try better than last time on 52's :)
Given myself 3 Jokers and aim not to get more than 2 weeks behind if that is ok with you all.

Good luck to all. Starting with a smile :)

Week 1 : Direction
The-Red's-Way by macroman20088, on Flickr

Ok here we go this is my first one :)

Thanks for the comments have tried to bring the planes out more using curves in PS think it has brought them out a bit more.

The-Red's-Way-adjusted by macroman20088, on Flickr

Thanks in advance to all who comment I am always learning. :)

Week 2 : Fear

Dark Skull by macroman20088, on Flickr

Hi here is Fear for week 2 thought I would use the flame to light up the side to give it some depth with a candle inside. Hope this is ok ?

Week 3 : Sigh
Week 4 : Sweet
Week 5 :
Week 6 :
Week 7 :
Week 8 :
Week 9 :
Week 10 :
Week 11 :
Week 12 :
Week 13 :
Week 14 :
Week 15 :
Week 16 :
Week 17 :
Week18 :
Week 19 :
Week 20 :
Week 21 :
Week 22 :
Week 23 :
Week 24 :
Week 25 :
Week 26 :
Week 27 :
Week 28 :
Week 29 :
Week 30 :
Week 31 :
Week 32 :
Week 33 :
Week 34 :
Week 35 :
Week 36 :
Week 37 :
Week 38 :
Week 39 :
Week 40 :
Week 41 :
Week 42 :
Week 43 :
Week 44 :
Week 45 :
Week 46 :
Week 47 :
Week 48 :
Week 49 :
Week 50 :
Week 51 :
Week 52 :

Last edited:
Cheers Michael (y)

Hi Carl....welcome aboard :wave:

Nice shot to start your challenge as well ,nicely caught , good detail in the sky , planes a little on the dark side ...but like it...good shot :clap:

Best of luck for the next 51 weeks (y)

As said - spot on with the theme. I'm preferring #1 which although underexposed on the planes I'm distracted by a couple of them in #2 heading towards pink rather than red. Have a play more with your pp and you might get it there.

Hi Carl....well done for tweaking your image....def looks better (y)

ps...Don't forget to update the spreadsheet...link in 1st post where the themes are listed....makes life so much easier for seeing who's done what...I've updated wk 1 for you (y)

I like the edited version also but agree there seems to be a bit of pink going on.

Nice take on the theme and certainly different, look forward to seeing more of your pictures soon :)

Direction... hard to be more directional than that.. a bunch of arrows, in an arrow with smoke trails... Very good. The edited one is better

Thanks Lynne for updating the spreadsheet didn't realise I had to do it sorry.
OK got sidetracked a bit for the second week so a bit late but have done some thinking for this one and tried my new studio box out for 'fear'.

Thanks for all your positive comments keeps me on my toes. :) :ty:

Good first two efforts (y)

Hi Carl

really nice image for Fear...quite a scary looking skull :eek: Like how you lit it...gives good detail...not sure about the candle holders though ?? maybe just me but they don't seem to suit the Fear aspect...possibly more goth type ones ?

Great shot none the less though :clap:

Hi Carl

like the edit on the direction shot, it must be difficult to capture something like that.

Fear, my kind of picture, really like the lighting and staging on it

Two great shots. (y)

Back