Clarence Dock, Leeds

Thought I'd bee here :thinking:

Anyways...I haven't done much architectural photography and I'm drawn to clouds in #1.

#2, liking the angles and reflections.

#3, great reflections and curves. Just the blooming shadows from the trees.

#4, nice curves again. I think I'd like the with a closer crop and excluding the sky, maybe.

Cheers.

As said good angles, just a pity about the sky. As said to Peter may be mono would suit. Well taken images though

LesF

Thought I'd bee here :thinking:

Anyways...I haven't done much architectural photography and I'm drawn to clouds in #1.

#2, liking the angles and reflections.

#3, great reflections and curves. Just the blooming shadows from the trees.

#4, nice curves again. I think I'd like the with a closer crop and excluding the sky, maybe.

Cheers.

Thanks Andy!:)

As said good angles, just a pity about the sky. As said to Peter may be mono would suit. Well taken images though

LesF

Thanks Les, I'll have a go at B&W when I get this weeks 52 challenge done!:)

Some really nice photos there :)

Can I ask (saw Peter's pics too), where abouts is Clarence Docks? Near Dark Arches area? I tend to visit York more than Leeds but been 15 mile from both I might visit Leeds more.

Hi Arron, Clarence Dock is next to the Royal Armories in Leeds, if you get there early there is plenty of free on street parking for 2 hours!

http://www.clarencedock.co.uk/content/ho_map

hope this helps!:)

Dam we had grey skies here all morning until now, Wakefield area that is. Great set, there is some great architecture around that area.

Dam we had grey skies here all morning until now, Wakefield area that is. Great set, there is some great architecture around that area.

Hi, these were taken on Saturday morn when the sun was shining!:) The sun didn't come out here today in Rothwell until this afternoon as well!

I've not been to Clarence Dock berfore but will try and get there again!

Back