Classic car show, Thurstaston

CJR

Name
Cathy
Edit My Images
Yes
Some of the cars, at the same show the "Vintage Bikers" were at recently.

Cars_20080511_006.jpg

Cars_20080511_009.jpg

Cars_20080511_018.jpg

Cars_20080511_022.jpg

Cars_20080511_030.jpg

Cars_20080511_001.jpg

Thanks for any C&C

CAthy

nice variation of shots, really like the detail shots :)

thanks very much guys. I did think about cloning the grass off the tyre (cute little 3 wheeler BMW isn't it? Can't remember what it's called) but I didn't think my cloning skills will be up to it.
Good reason to have a go .. to get the practice!

Cathy

Is three wheeler a Heinkel or Meser...(something!)?!!!

is it not an isetta bubble car, the meschersmit one wasmore like a plane, where the passenger sat behind the driver and the door was like a planes canopy opening

BMW isetta -
isetta.jpg

messerschmitt-
Messerschmitt-KR200.jpg

heinkel bubble car -
TRAN004.jpg
which looks very similar to the BMW

theres a vietnamese company who appear to be making a replica of the isetta ive just found

Last edited:
Nice pics, great angles and attention to detail :), its gave me some idea's for similar shows, thanks

Scott

Isetta, that's it! Thanks, Whitewash.

Scott, I love car shows for pictures. YOu can get all sorts. Cars (of course), reflections, details, people (esp if the car owners are dressed up). There are several car shows at Tatton Park coming up, if you're in the Cheshire area. Classic cars this weekend, and American cars in July.

Cathy

Thanks Gary. I love the big, brash, OTT American cars, all that colour and chrome and huge fins!

Had a 1952 white cadillac convertible with red leather upholstery for my wedding car - it was FAB, got loads of waves from other drivers/people as we drove to our reception after the wedding! :LOL:

Cathy

Back