B&W Classic Car Show

Nice shot. I do like it in B&W

For me, the background is too cluttered but they pretty much always are at shows. Cropping tighter to a portrait format would remove some of it but there'll still be some people and the lady's knees showing! Not that you'd notice them if you're admiring the Cobra! I'd also have crouched lower to get a better viewpoint. Colour would be good too.

For me, the background is too cluttered but they pretty much always are at shows. Cropping tighter to a portrait format would remove some of it but there'll still be some people and the lady's knees showing! Not that you'd notice them if you're admiring the Cobra! I'd also have crouched lower to get a better viewpoint. Colour would be good too.

Thanks for the feedback. You are right, can never get a clear background at these shows (and boy did I try)!

It was far to cluttered in colour TBH

Much as I dislike processing, a gentle desaturation of the people in the background MIGHT reduce their impact. They'll need a little colour left in them but it could probably be muted enough to fade them out a bit.

Back