Cley and Welney

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Its been a very long time since I posted any pictures on here and the quality within the bird forum is now pretty damn good so hope these are up to scratch.

No.1 - Egyptian goose at Cley

egyption-at-cley.jpg

No.2 - Gadwalls at Cley

gadwall-at-cley.jpg

No.3 - Black Tailed Godwit at Cley

godwit-at-cley.jpg

No.4 - Greylag at Cley

pinkie-at-cley.jpg

No.5 - Whooper Swan at Welney - not sure about the crop

whooper-at-welney.jpg

Last edited:
The quality is spot on! :)

How did you get close to a bird at Welney? I went and the nearest one seemed to be in Bury St Edmunds :p

Nice shots! Was the Egyptian goose one of the few that hang around in the small watery bit near the main road? If so I have a few shots of those birds :LOL: Not very wary of cars!

The quality is spot on! :)

How did you get close to a bird at Welney? I went and the nearest one seemed to be in Bury St Edmunds :p

Thanks. All the birds seem to know it was feeding time and appeared close to the buildings about half an hour beforehand.

Nice shots! Was the Egyptian goose one of the few that hang around in the small watery bit near the main road? If so I have a few shots of those birds :LOL: Not very wary of cars!
This one was taken from the right hand of the three hides that are together. There was also a female and very young chick.

Aww babies :D I guess they have moved up to the 'proper' bit to reproduce. It'll be much safer up there.

Great set. Love the Whooper Swan portrait :clap:

Back