Critique Clifton Bridge, Bristol

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Just been in Bristol and had to try my hand at probably the most photographed object there - Clifton Suspension Bridge.

I have done a search on this site to see what other people have come up with but quite a few of the threads don't actually have images in them.

Anyway here is my effort.

1246-1385831253-eb96f874893c0d7e652b697a992988e8.jpg

I have tried to get it as right as I can so any constructive comments on what might be/have been done differently welcomed

Looks a tad twisted to the left IMHO, a quick edit hope you don't mind. Not a bad shot but the bottom right with the maintancance rig? spoils the shot for me.

Just noticed needs slightly cropping after my very rough edit. :):bonk:

Thanks Steve

One of the things I was trying to get right was the level and you have improved on it- can't remember now what I used as a 'level' but just tried again using top of the maintenance rig and got about the same movement as you - so thanks for that.

Re inclusion of the rig .... one of the things I liked about the image was the contrast between the natural rock and the man-made structure, and the maintenance rig (for me) added to the contrast. So just one of those taste things I suppose

Back